CVF Hot-side Aluminum Intercooler Pipe (2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost)
SEE FEEDBACK FROM THE ECOBOOST MUSTANG COMMUNITY HERE:
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 2.5″ Hot-side piping in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CNC-machined DV flange
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
Improve the performance of your EcoBoost intercooler by installing a Hot-side Aluminum Intercooler Pipe. Replace the restrictive stock hot-side pipe with a mandrel-bent aluminum tube for smoother air flow and impressive good looks.
Manufactured from lightweight 2.5″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, this Hot-side Intercooler Pipe features a CNC-machined BPV (bypass valve) flange that allows for installation of a stock BPV. The mandrel bends allow for smooth air flow and the 4-layer silicone couplers with ultra-resistance fibers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Hot-side Intercooler Pipe requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 30 minutes to swap out your old piping for this version. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit both the automatic and manual 2015+ EcoBoost Mustangs.