Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CVF Hot-side Aluminum Intercooler Pipe with TiAL Flange (2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost)
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 2.5″ Hot-side piping in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CNC-machined TiAL / TurboSmart Race Port TS-0204-1104 flange
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
Improve the performance of your EcoBoost intercooler by installing a Hot-side Aluminum Intercooler Pipe with TiAL Flange. Replace the restrictive stock hot-side pipe with a mandrel-bent aluminum tube for smoother air flow and impressive good looks.
Manufactured from lightweight 2.5″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, this Hot-side Intercooler Pipe with TiAL Flange features a CNC-machined BOV flange for use with a TiAL / TurboSmart Race Port BOV. The mandrel bends allow for smooth air flow and the ultra-resistant 4-layer silicone couplers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Hot-side Intercooler Pipe with TiAL Flange requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 30 minutes to swap out your old piping for this upgraded version. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit both the automatic and manual 2015+ EcoBoost Mustangs featuring TiAL blow off valves or TurboSmart Race Ports with part number TS-0204-1104.