HP Rating: 750
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6062 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6062 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE’s PT6062 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 60mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
• T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
• T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
• T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• V-Band inlet/outlet .64 or .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don’t sit in the stands watching the action – they’re the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.