The TiAL® MV-R Wastegate is the most compact 44mm wastegate on the market today. The ultra-compact design (only 4.17″ high) allows this external wastegate to be mounted in tight locations. This TiAL® wastegate also features two top air ports and three bottom air ports for easy installation – no need to rotate the actuator housing to get to a port. TiAL® even includes plugs to block off any unused air ports. The valve and lower housing are constructed from high temperature alloys for their unique combination of high corrosion, wear and galling resistance properties. The actuator housing is CNC machined from lightweight billet aluminum which is available color anodized for a unique appearance. All TiAL® wastegates are designed to optimize actuator-to-valve area ratio to provide maximum control and a wide dynamic flow capacity.
The MV-R utilizes V-Band connections and includes both inlet and outlet mating flanges and clamps. The stainless steel flanges feature chamfered edges and are counterbored to make welding simpler. Each wastegate also includes all MV-R actuator springs. Each valve includes all necessary springs so to run pressures from as low as 4.35 psi (0.3 bar) up to 24.66 psi (1.7 bar). All TiAL® springs are constructed from 17-7 PH Stainless Steel for consistent pressure delivery, even at high temperatures.
The MV series TiAL® wastegates also have integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions. This feature is not required for typical street car applications but is a great addition for several scenarios, such as: road racing, low air flow in engine bay, actuator too close to exhaust components, rotary applications, etc. This feature uses little coolant so there is virtually no affect on the rest of the cooling system. Fittings are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
TiAL® MV-R 44mm Wastegate Features:
- Compact Design (Only 4.17″ Tall)
- Multiple Air Ports – 3 Lower, 2 Upper (includes plugs for unused ports)
- -4 AN Water Cooling Ports for Actuator Top (can be removed if not utilizing)
- Stainless Steel Valve Housing
- Aluminum Actuator Housing (Anodized in Silver, Red, Blue, Purple or Black)
- Stainless Steel V-Band Inlet and Discharge Flanges
- Stainless Steel V-Band Inlet and Discharge Clamps
- High Temp Alloy Racing Valve w/ Coated Stem (protects from leaded fuel)
- High Temp Nomex Reinforced Actuator Diaphragm
- Stainless Steel Actuator Springs
- Stainless Steel Valve Seat
- Stainless Steel Valve Bushing
- Made in the USA!
TiAL® MV-R Wastegate Flange Counterbore Sizes:
- Inlet: 1-7/8″ OD Tubing (1.875″)
- Discharge: 1-3/4″ OD Tubing (1.750″)
What’s Inside the Box:
- One of each available spring
- MV-R 44mm Wastegate Assembly
- Two TiAL® -4 AN removable water fittings
- Inlet V-Band Clamp
- Inlet V-Band Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp
- Outlet V-Band Flange
- MV-R Valve Seat
- 2 TiAL® Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports