Manley “H-Tuff” connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards developed and approved by our original equipment customers. There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley “H-Tuff” connecting rods and the other inexpensive H-Beams on the market.
There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley “H-Tuff” connecting rods and the other inexpensive H-Beams on the market. They are equipped with heavier beams for high boost applications. Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams. Perfectly round big and small ends. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Comes standard with 3/8″ ARP 2000 bolts. ARP 625+ Bolts are included in the H-Tuff Plus Kit.
- H-Tuff design incorporates wider beam and increased cross-sectional thickness in critical areas
- H-Tuff delivers a stronger rod with greater safety margin to handle high-powered applications
- The finest quality and tightest tolerances customers expect from every set of Manley rods
- ARP 2000 bolts standard with every set of Manley connecting rods
- ARP 625+ bolts upgrade available when you choose the H-Tuff Plus