The 3071 G2 is intended for cars with built engines and auxiliary fuel systems! This turbo is good for up to around 500 WHP. This upgrade takes a little longer to spool over the 2867 but nets around 100 more peak HP. If you anticipate aux fuel system and/or a forged internal engine this turbo would be the best option!
This is what you get when you purchase the FOST BNR3071!
- BNR 3071 G2 Center Housing Rotating Assembly (VSR balanced)
- BNR T04B Compressor housing with a 2 bolt inlet (.60 a/r)
- BNR 10cm (.72 a/r) exhaust housing
- 27mm Internal wastegate with heavy duty swing valve assembly
- Adjustable internal wastegate with stainless mounting bracket (14 psi crack pressure)
- BNR Cast iron turbine inlet adapter
- BNR Cast iron Turbine outlet adapter
- Multi-layer turbine inlet and outlet gaskets (for the BNR housing)
- 2 bolt aluminum compressor inlet adapter with O ring
- 8 M10 1.5 stainless studs
- 8 M10 1.5 Stainless nuts
- 8 M10 2mm Stainless washers
- 1 M10 1.5 Stainless bolt (for turbine outlet adapter)
- 2 M8 1.25 Stainess bolts (for compressor inlet adapter)
- 1 Aluminum oil inlet adapter
- 1 M12 1.5 Stainless Banjo bolt (oil inlet to adapter)
- 4 M12 Copper washers (oil inlet)
- 4 M14 Copper washers (water inlet/outlet)
- 1 Oil drain gasket
There are no reviews yet.