SBD 2015+ FORD MUSTANG ECOBOOST TURBO KIT
Speed By Design is VERY excited to announce the release of our 2015+ Ford Mustang Turbo Kit.
The Stage 1 Turbocharger will support over 500whp (Conservative) on a built motor.
On our 2016 Ford Mustang Development vehicle, we made 455whp @ 29 PSI on a 100% factory internals engine on E85 Ethanol Fuel with an Auxiliary (Port) Injection Kit.
This was through a 6R80 Automatic Transmission, so you can expect the MT82 6 speed manual transmission to dyno slightly (3% roughly) higher via less drivetrain loss.
*KIT FITS AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS.
Stage 1 Turbocharger Specs:
Dual Ball-Bearing CHRA
58mm Inducer/ 76mm Exducer Compressor Wheel
60mm Turbine Wheel
Twin Scroll Turbine Housing
Turbo Kit Includes:
- 58mm Dual Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- Stainless Steel Twin-Scroll Manifold Adapter
- TurboSmart Gen V Hypergate External Wastegate w/ Dump Tube
- 3″ or 76mm Race V-band Downpipe with Reducer to mate with the Factory Rear Exhaust (No Cutting/ Weld required)
- 3.5″ Air Intake Tube to mate with your factory Air Box. (Silicone Included)
- Hot Side Charge (Intercooler) Pipe to connect to your aftermarket intercooler. (An upgraded intercooler is MANDATORY at these power levels. We recommend ETS for $550)
- All required Gaskets, Fittings, Hose and Lines.
To Note: You WILL need an upgraded Cold Side Intercooler Pipe & Blow-Off Valve if you do not already have. We recommend the ETS Cold Side Intercooler Piping Kit for $179 and the TurboSmart Raceport Blow-Off Valve for $273.
Additionally, we recommend a quality oil catch can setup. We use the UPR Dual Catch Can with upgraded check valves on our development Mustang, available here: http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-single-valve-catch-can-separator-15-ecoboost.html