CVF Cold-side Aluminum Intercooler Pipe (2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost)
SEE FEEDBACK FROM THE ECOBOOST MUSTANG COMMUNITY HERE:
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 2.75″ Cold-side piping in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- NPT bung plug for water / meth injection
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
Improve the performance of your 2015+ Mustang EcoBoost’s intercooler by installing this Cold-side Intercooler Pipe. Replace the weak rubber cold-side pipe with a mandrel-bent aluminum tube for smoother air flow and impressive good looks.
Manufactured from lightweight 2.75″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, this Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe features a CNC-machined NPT bung that allows for quick installation of water/meth injection or a boost gauge. The mandrel bends allow for smooth air flow and the 4-layer silicone couplers with ultra-resistance fibers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Cold-side Intercooler Pipe requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 30 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary clamps and couplers, this kit allows for a quick install of a water/meth injection or a boost gauge with the CNC-machined NPT bung near the throttle body.
This product is designed to fit both the automatic and manual 2015+ EcoBoost Mustangs.