CVF Aluminum Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit with TiAL Flange (2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost)
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 2.5″ Hot-side piping and 2.75″ Cold-side piping in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CNC-machined TiAL / TurboSmart Race Port TS-0204-1104 flange (Hot-side pipe)
- NPT bung plug for water / meth injection
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
The Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit with TiAL Flange is designed to improve the performance of your EcoBoost Mustang’s turbo by improving the performance of your intercooler. This kit replaces the weak stock rubber hot-side and the restrictive cold-side piping with mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for smoother airflow and facilitate the addition of a TiAL or Turbosmart Race Port TS-0204-1104 blow off valve.
The 2.5″ mandrel-bent aluminum Hot-side tubing features a CNC-machined BOV flange for use with a TiAL / TurboSmart BOV. The mandrel bends allow for smooth air flow and the 4-layer silicone couplers with ultra-resistance fibers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Manufactured from lightweight 2.75″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, the Cold-side pipe features a CNC-machined NPT Bung that allows for quick installation of water/meth injection or a boost gauge.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Charge Pipe Kit with TiAL Flange requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 45 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit both the automatic and manual 2015+ EcoBoost Mustangs which feature TiAL or TurboSmart Race Ports with part number TS-0204-1104.