CVF Aluminum Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit OEM Flange (2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost)
SEE FEEDBACK FROM THE ECOBOOST MUSTANG COMMUNITY HERE:
- Direct bolt-on replacement
- 2.5″ Hot-side piping and 2.75″ Cold-side piping in wrinkle black finish
- Mandrel-bent aluminum construction features significantly improved thermal capacity and 1/3 of the weight when compared to stainless steel alternatives
- Includes heavy-duty t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers
- Designed for use with all aftermarket or stock intercoolers
- CNC-machined DV flange (Hot-side pipe)
- NPT bung plug for water / meth injection
- CVF Lifetime Warranty
The Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit designed to improve the performance of your EcoBoost Mustang’s turbo by improving the performance of your intercooler. This kit replaces the weak stock rubber hot-side and the restrictive cold-side piping with mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for smoother airflow.
The 2.5″ mandrel-bent aluminum Hot-side tubing features a CNC-machined BPV (bypass valve) flange that allows for installation of BPV or Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Blow Off Valve. The mandrel bends allow for smooth air flow and the 4-layer silicone couplers with ultra-resistance fibers offer enhanced tolerance against heat and pressure.
Manufactured from lightweight 2.75″ mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, the Cold-side pipe features a CNC-machined NPT bung that allows for quick installation of water/meth injection or a boost gauge.
Designed to install easily with basic hand tools, this Charge Pipe Kit requires no extra modifications and should only take you about 45 minutes to swap out. Complete with all necessary t-bolt clamps and ultra-resistant 4-ply couplers, this kit allows for a quick install.
This product is designed to fit both the automatic and manual 2015+ EcoBoost Mustangs with the stock DV or TurboSmart Kompact Shortie BOV’s.