BMR Red Lowering Springs – Set of 4 – for 2015-2020 Mustang is specifically designed for street/drag race application. The front is lowered 1.25″ and the rear springs lower the rear 0.25″. The SP086R Drag Race lowering springs offer great weight transfer and improved ride quality. Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP086 for the drag race crowd who want to the ultimate in straight-line acceleration. These springs will lower your S550, and feature a fine-tuned spring rate (150 lb/in front, 800 lb/in rear) to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, while remaining soft enough for great weight transfer. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR 15-17 S550 Mustang Drag Version Lowering Springs
- Lowers your S550 Mustang for an aggressive look
- Designed for street/drag race application
- Offers great weight transfer and improved ride quality
- 150 lb/in linear rate (Front)
- 800 lb/in linear rate (Rear)
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 12 in|