The market leader in fuel delivery systems and components, Aeromotive introduces its first brushless fuel pump series. The same Eliminator Fuel Pump the world has come to trust and depend on, now available with the latest brushless-motor technology. Built for up to 65 psi of sustained pressure, featuring our bedrock solid, dual chamber roller vane design that primes easily, reduces friction and improves efficiency.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13305 or P/N 13134.
- For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13202 or P/N 13212.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- 25% more flow at pressure than our A1000 Brushless Fuel Pump.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 1,700 FWHP.
Brushless motors employ sensors to monitor rotor angle to provide faster and more reliable phase shifting, producing more torque capacity and motor efficiency. Instead of the armature rotating, in a brushless motor the magnets rotate around the armature and the motor controller manages the phase shift to keep the motor rotating under load (load is related to pressure in a fuel pump). With more torque per watt and a higher torque to weight ratio, brushless motors produce lower noise and deliver higher reliability.
With a higher level of efficiency, down to fractions of a second in design speed control, the new Aeromotive brushless fuel pumps provide precise control of fuel pump RPM as pressure rises, better maintaining pump RPM and flow, producing a flatter flow curve. Tight tolerances result in less current draw, less heat and extended life. Now there is the ability to upgrade to a premium brushless pump for faster, more reliable and uninterrupted fuel delivery with less power consumption and potential for wear or failure.