- High horsepower GM Gen V V8 and V6 direct injection engines including LT4, LT1, L86, L83 and LV3
- E85 conversions of GM Gen V V8 and V6 engines
- 2014-2018 C7 Corvette (LT1)
- 2015-2018 C7 Z06 Corvette (LT4)
- 2016-2018 Camaro SS (LT1)
- 2016-2018 CTS-V (LT4)
- 2017-2018 ZL1 Camaro (LT4)
- 2014-2018 Silverado and Sierra with 4.3L LV3, 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
- 2015-2018 Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon and Escalade with 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
- Precision machined and assembled fuel pump assembly using brand new production LT1 fuel pump cores
- 12.0 mm bore
- DLC coated bore and piston
- Compatible with production LT1 and LT4 fuel pump lobes and with aftermarket higher lift fuel pump lobes
- Note – some aftermarket higher lift fuel pump camshaft lobe designs may require a lash cap to compensate for the smaller camshaft base circle.
- Note – some aftermarket higher lift fuel pump camshaft lobe designs may require a higher load spring on the pump to maintain fuel pump lifter control a revised spring on the pump
- 100% hot tested pump assemblies to confirm performance and functionality
- Individually serial numbered
- Maximum recommended operating pressure of 15 MPa or 2175 PSI
- Requires consistant low side fuel pressure of 68 PSI or greater
- Increased fuel flow allows higher power levels without having to resort to auxiliary fuel systems.
- Stock appearing.
- E85 compatible.
- Can be combined with higher lift fuel pump lobes for even greater flow rate increases.
Stock LT1 fuel pump lobe size 5.70 MM
Lingenfelter GT35 L210200215 fuel pump lobe 6.5 MM
– 50% more flow than production LT1/L86 injectors (15.3g/sec)
– 30% more flow than production LT4 injectors (17.7g/sec)
– E85 compatibleMaximum Pressure:
200bar / 2900psi (tested rock solid on engine and roller dyno)
220bar / 3200psi (under perfect conditions, no pressure pulsations)
Needs upgraded low pressure and high pressure fuel pump to extract full potential.
Combinations and Power Potential (LT4 +30%):
Perfect for 750-850whp on E85, if combined with a minimum +32% cam lobe for the LT4 OEM-HPFP (up to 3200psi) or the LPE HPFP.
Good for 1000whp on blends or race gas with turbos, if combined with a minimum +32% cam lobe for the LT4 OEM-HPFP (up to 3200psi) or the LPE HPFP.
Good for 1000whp applications on full E85 (TVS2650, Whipple, F1A) if combined with a minimum +32% cam lobe for the LT4 OEM-HPFP (up to 3200psi) or the LPE HPFP and meth injection.
Good for 1000whp applications on full E85 (TVS2650, Whipple, F1A) in combination with our XFP3200 belt driven fuel pump.
Good for 1200whp on race gas with turbos in combination with our XFP3600 belt driven fuel pump.
For higher output applications our brand new XDI LT4+65% DI Fuel Injectors are available.
These work good with the LPE big bore pump on NA (e.g. Nitro-Methane), Turbo (low boost at low rpm) or centrifugal superchargers.
The LPE Big Bore + LT4+65% Injectors WILL NOT BE ENOUGH in combination with a 2650 TVS or Whipple blower !!!
You will be PUMP LIMITED on these combos especially using E85. The 65% injectors do not help over the 30% injectors in this combination.
We would recommend our XFP3200 + 65% injectors, or as a band aid heavy supplemental fueling around peak torque (meth, pfi).
Tuning Support: HPT, standalone ECU